Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding Album Beginnings

Good evening everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying the final moments of 2010.  I have started working on yet another album.  This album is being created for my brother and sister and law.  They were married back in October and I am going to be creating their album. 
So tonight I started working on it and made the cover page.  The heading is a chipboard title topper and I decided to create a date to go along.  I used my Gypsy and used Gypsy Font for the capital O and then welded together Opposites Attract for the rest of the word October.  The word was very long and so I also used my Gypsy to crunch it together.  I cut the date out from thin chipboard and then covered it with black Martha Stewart glitter.  The frame of the photo was created with my Gypsy as well welding together two scalloped squares.  I then added an inch onto both the length and width for the second border.
This layout was on the simple side but it did reintroduce my Gypsy and I.
Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment