Monday, September 19, 2011

More Classroom Decorations

I am soooo sorry that I have been so MIA these past few months.  With school having started in August I am spending most of my time on things for my class.  I did create some items for my classroom but never got on here to post.  I know some of you had seen my color chart and wanted to see what else I had in store for my class.  Here I am going to just post a few of the pictures so that you can see some of the decorations.  As I posted before I decided to make my theme Robotz and thought it was quite fitting with the fact that we have a specific Robot cartridge.  Hope some of these ideas may offer some inspiration for you teachers out there.


Here we have a far off shot of the wall.  You can see the color chart, calendar, months, days of the week and the word wall.
 Here is a picture of the robot word wall.

 This is a close up of the robots for the word wall.  The vowels are done in red and the consonants are yellow.

Here is the birthday wall.  I have since added candles with the name written down the candle and the date written on the flame.

Here is a closer picture of the cupcakes.

My robot discipline chart.  Every student has a star on magnets that they move if they have a hard day.

Here I have my reading wall Robotz.  The words and the stars were already there so I decided to leave them and just accent them with Robotz.


Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting,
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun "Cricut" room! What a great way to make learning fun and decorate your room! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete