Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Frisco, TX Cricut Stampede!

Hi Cricuteers!!!
Yesterday, I got home from one of the best weekends!  I drove out to Texas with a friend of mine, Brenda, for a fun filled Cricut weekend.  I was able to meet so many great people and put faces to so many people that I would see in my virtual life on the Circle message board.  It was amazing the connection so many people had and I spent the weekend with two great ladies, Jamie and Brenda.  We had a great time and it was amazing to think that we had just met on the message boards.  We then also had 3 other great table mates around us; Joann, Hope and Andi.  I then was able to meet some people that I would always see and talk to on the message board.  I just can't express how much fun I had and I cannot wait until next year!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!!

 Here we have a few pics of Mike talking to us at the Circle Meet-up.  He is a pretty funny guy and obviously cares about his customer base.





 Our door for the Cricut door decorating contest.  We are already thinking about what to do next year.  :-)
 He's watching you!
 Pictures from Robyn's (My Pink Stampers) class.  She and Karlee were great and I was so happy to meet them!

 Karlee playing Charades


 An awesome table decoration by a male Cricuteer at the event.
 Some AWESOME door decorations!








 Andi and Holly
 Jamie
 Joann and Angela
 Angela, Joann, myself and Brenda!  We all had so much fun together!
Me with Scrapalette!
 Me with MamaC!!
 Scrapalette and MamaC making the most of a bad situation.


2 comments:

  1. I loved being with you ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun! I hope to go with you next year! ~JJ

    ReplyDelete